Friday, June 21, 2013

Help Me Help You!

I'm so glad that so many people have been on board with my blog. I've been getting so much positive feedback, and I'm so thankful that all of you out there love reading my posts just as much as I love writing them. People are always asking me "how do I wear this?" or "Are these things cool or stupid?" and I (most of the time) have an answer. Now I'm going to ask something of you.

I want YOU to tell me what you want to hear about, ask me the questions that you have, and let me know your opinions. I want this blog to be more than just me spewing out words to the public. I want you to be able to find the answers you need here.

Comment on this post, message me on Facebook, or email me at youngmansstyleguide@gmail.com, and help me help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment