Thursday, November 7, 2013

Help Chris Make a Short Film!!


I know that I haven't posted in FOREVER, and there is a reason for that. I have been working really hard on another one of my passions, filmmaking. I recently wrote a script for a short film, and now it is time to launch a Kickstarter to raise funds for production. Before I go ahead and beg you for your hard earned money, I'm going to give you a little information about the project (after the jump).



The Obsolete Mutants Club is a mockumentary short film written and directed by yours truly. It is the story of an AA type support group for mutants whose superpowers are now obsolete due to advancing technology. I've worked really hard (alongside my producer/basically life partner Alyssa Timoteo and the wonderfully talented and beautifully intelligent Christine Dax) to get all my ducks in a row and be able to move forward with making this dream a reality.

Additional information about the project can be found on the film's Kickstarter page, as well as the video on YouTube:



So, if you want to make my dreams come true and gain my undying love and devotion, PLEASE DONATE!! Also, if you don't know me personally and are a fan of YMSG, you can finally see what I'm like in person by watching the video.

I have huge plans for YMSG in the future, like tutorial videos, more posts, photo shoots, and much, MUCH more. Don't think I've forgotten about all of you, because I haven't. I just need to chase a different dream for a little while. I'll be coming back to YMSG more determined than ever.

Please check out the video, donate if possible, and keep checking YMSG for updates! I'll be back at it before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment